- This Non-Woven Flap wheels are made of multiple abrasive sheets attached to a core for fabricating, deburring, cleaning, polishing, and finishing jobs in metalworking applications.
- The sheets wear away during jobs, constantly exposing fresh abrasive coating to provide an even finish. Each grit flap comes in contact with the workpiece at a slightly different angle, which prevents scratches.
- The Non-Woven Flap Wheels conform to the shape of the surface material, they are commonly used to finish complex shapes and tight contours on a workpiece.
- It attaches to grinders, drills, impact wrenches, or handheld rotary tools.
- It is to be used in light paint or rust removal applications or when finish surfacing bare metal. Each drum is 4 inches wide and 4.5 inches in diameter. 40% more abrasive material for longer life.
- Abrasive Drum
- It is to be used for heavy paint or rust removal applications. Each drum is 4 inches wide and 4.5 inches in diameter. 40% more abrasive material for longer life.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed With Every Order.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
We want you to be 100% satisfied with the products you buy from us. If for ANY reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, we offer an iron-clad money back guarantee.