- 99.3% Reviewers Recommends This Product.
- Handling time>> Ship within 24 hours after payment.
Fast refund>>100% Money Back Guarantee.
BUY 2 OR MORE GET FREE SHIPPING NOW ! ! !
Introducing The Simplest Way To Weld Aluminum Parts – No Expensive Equipment Required. All You Need Is A Propane Torch, And Some Simple Easy Melt Welding Rods.
- 1 Package Includes：10 pcs Easy Melt Welding Rods .
- Buy 1 （Get 50% Off 👉 10 pcs ）
- Buy 2 （Get 1 Free 👉 30 pcs ）
- Buy 3 （Get 2 Free 👉 50 pcs ）
1. Thoroughly clean the area you’re about to weld by brushing the base with stainless steel brush until it becomes shiny. Then evenly heat the area to be welded.
2. As you heat, rub the rod vigorously against the heated area until the rod starts flowing.
3. Please Note: Never apply heat directly to the rod as it will crumb, and if you manage to melt the rod directly, the weld will be easily breakable. Remember, melting the rod directly is a wrong way, and makes crumby welds.
Low-temperature aluminum welding wire can weld almost all white metals, including aluminum, aluminum alloy, cast aluminum, aluminum-magnesium alloy and dissimilar welding between the above metals, even for white metals that have been seriously corroded or contaminated with oil, even those that are considered irreparable. Aluminum alloys can be repaired.
It is suitable for all-round welding of the primary welding operator. It only needs a small heating device. The weld strength after welding is generally higher than the strength of the base material itself.
One step: sand the surface by physical cleaning.
Two steps: heating the surface of the base material at the weld until the temperature reaches 380 °C-400 °C, so that the weld can be formed by the heat conduction welding wire of the base metal, avoiding the use of flame welding wire, and only the mother When the surface temperature of the material is sufficient, the wire can flow and penetrate into the metal capillary well.
Three steps:When repairing relatively thin aluminum, the aluminum base material is heated to a suitable working temperature, and then the wire is frictionally melted back and forth to form a weld. Only the metal brush is used to fill the weld to form a weld.
Four steps:Small parts are welded with propane gas, large parts are heated by industrial gas or induction heating device, and naturally cooled after welding.
- Material: Aluminum-magnesium
- Melting temperature: < 896°F (480°C)
- Application: Aluminum and aluminium alloy welding/brazing
- No emitting of gases or toxins, No Lead content included.
- Excellent corrosion resistance.
- Minimize parent material distortion during welding.
- Diameter: 2.0mm/1.6mm
- The Easy Welding Rods are high-quality special Aluminum-alloy rods used to weld/braze primarily Aluminum and Aluminum alloys but can be used to braze any other non-ferrous materials except for stainless steel.
- Recommended for welding or brazing aluminum alloy: 1060, 1350, 3003, 3004, 3005, 5005, 5050, 6053, 6061, 6951, 7005, and cast alloys 710.0 and 711.0
- Applications include truck beds, loading ramps, docks, diamond plate, irrigation piping, engine blocks, transmission housing, etc
- Meant for small repairs, for any repairs that would cause endangerment of safety if not fixed, we recommend to completely replace instead of repairing your parts.
Click on "ADD TO CART " to get yours now!
SHIPPING>>Worldwide Express Shipping Available
✔Processing time: Within 24 hours
✔Shipping time: Express Shipping(7-14 days)
✔Over $30 Free Shipping
OUR PROMISE TO YOU：
- 100% Money Back Guarantee.
- Secure Payments Via PayPal®
- SSL Certificates For 100% Security
- All rights reserved, the pirate edition investigates necessarily