LUXURIOUS & DURABLE - This big 10 ft long 6 ft wide original Bear Butt Hammock is made from specially formulated 210T 75D Nylon Taffeta the strongest and most comfortable fabric available - much more durable than any net or mesh. Also the panels have reinforced triple stitching to provide extra strength durability and safety. So with a legal weight capacity of 500 lbs (we’ve tested it for over 800lbs) it comfortably holds one or two people so you can hang worry free between any two trees
EVERYTHING YOU NEED - Our outdoor hammock and tree hammock comes with all the hardware: 2x 10 ft (others use 8 ft) high quality tactical grade rope suspensions specially formulated reinforced polyester end straps (holds a whopping 2000lbs) and a set of two solid steel d-shaped carabiners. This large backpacking hammock does not require a special stand stands or equipment to be set up. It works great in any setting whether outdoor or indoor or between two poles or two trees!
We've Sold Over 120,000 Double Hammocks Since August 2015
You Can Say That Double Hammocks Are Our Bread & Butter. We Have Mastered and Designed The Perfect Hammock.
- We have designed and redesigned our double hammocks over and over and we have the final result. It is perfectly sized, superior material, durable and trustworthy.
- Don't just take our word for it though, go see what all of our customers say about our hammocks. The social proof speaks for itself!
75D Nylon Taffeta with 210 Thread Count
- Our 75D Nylon is unique to the market.
- 75D Nylon Taffeta has 500 lb weight bearing (We have tested it up to 900 lbs)
- 210 thread count for bed sheet softness
- Enhanced Nylon for ultimate breathability
- Our Hammocks have reinforced triple stitching
Superior End Strap
8 Inch Polyester End Strap For Strength
- We found that a weak point in hammocks is the end ropes. (used to gather the end of the hammock and attach the carabiner)
- We designed ours with a Polyester end strap that has a weight bearing capacity of 1000 lbs
- So you never have to worry about your end straps breaking