Introducing the simplest way to weld Aluminum parts – no expensive equipment required.
All you need is a propane torch, and some Simple Aluminum Welding Rods.
No fluxes and no fumes are required (however, you can use some flux if you feel it will do a better job).
Makes a sound joint, stronger than the parent metal, and can join thin and thick parts together.
Its corrosion resistance is excellent and has minimal or no distortion to the parent material.
Fast, simple and cheap.
Order now to get free shipping - TODAY ONLY.
*For bulk purchases, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Thousands of jobs completed
Thoroughly clean the area you’re about to weld by brushing the base with stainless steel brush until it becomes shiny. Then evenly heat the area to be welded.
As you heat, rub the rod vigorously against the heated area until the rod starts flowing.
Caution: Never apply heat directly to the rod as it will crumb, and if you manage to melt the rod directly, the weld will be easily breakable. Remember, melting the rod directly is a wrong way, and makes crumby welds.
- High-quality special Aluminum-alloy rods used to weld/braze primarily Aluminum and Aluminum alloys but can be used to braze any other non-magnetic metals except for stainless steel.
- Applications include truck beds, loading ramps, docks, diamond plate, irrigation piping, engine blocks, transmission housing
- MORE include aluminium fuel tanks, bicycle frames, pot metals, car repairs, boat hulls repairs, refrigerant coils, A/C lines, Copper, Pipe, aluminium radiators, castings, power tools, and many more.
- Recommended for welding or brazing aluminum alloy: 1060, 1350, 3003, 3004, 3005, 5005, 5050, 6053, 6061, 6951, 7005, and cast alloys 710.0 and 711.0
- Used on any Non-Ferrous material
- Material: Aluminum-magnesium
- Melting temperature: < 788°F (420°C)
- Application: Aluminum and aluminium alloy welding/brazing
- No emitting of gases or toxins, No Lead content included.
- Excellent corrosion resistance.
- Minimize parent material distortion during welding.
- 10 pcs Welding Rods
- 19 x 0.3 x 0.3 inches